Nominate a great street, neighbourhood, or public space in Canada
The Canadian Institute of Planners recognizes the contributions of planners by celebrating their lasting impressions on Canadian communities through the Great Places in Canada contest.
This national contest invites the public to nominate and vote for a great street, public space, or neighborhood.
The Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP) works on behalf of over 6,300 planning professionals nationally, and has served as the voice of Canada’s planning community since 1919.
- Great Place in Canada - Street
- People's Choice - Street
- Public Space
- August 17 | Nominations open
- September 30 | Nomination period ends and the votes are blinded
- October 17 | Voting closes
- November 8 | Winners announced in conjunction with World Town Planning Day Events